Are you banging out the Christmas 'choons' in aniticipation of Santa’s arrival?
Sure, you can be a cliché with all the boring hits that everyone has heard a thousand times before.
Or, you can be all cool and alternative with our weird Christmas song hit-list.
These are some of the strangest, funniest and, at times, most disturbing Christmas tracks you'll ever hear.
You're welcome in advance.
(Please note: Some of these songs contain colourful language so avoid if easily offended)
1. Matt Mulholland - Silent Night (Recorder By Candlelight)
This could only be improved by...actually, no. It's perfect.
2."Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas At Ground Zero
No-one emanates Christmas cheer like old Al.
We'd be very upset if we found out that these cats did not technically perform this wonderful version of this little ditty.
4. The Ramones - The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)
Some harsh lessons for you and your loved ones at this time of year.
5. Kate Bush - Misty
Ms Bush gets Christmas and Halloween mixed up.
6. Sufjan Stevens - Christmas Unicorn
Coz, you know, Christmas and Unicorns and all that.
7. C3P0 and R2D2 - Sleigh Ride
Star Wars and Santa? Hell ya!
8. Arcade Fire - The Christmas Song (Roasting Chestnuts)
The melodies in this are just beautiful.
9. Cyndi Lauper - Minnie And Santa
Avoid on Christmas Eve. You will NOT be able to sleep after hearing this.See also:
- Latest news, breaking news and current affairs coverage from across the UK from http//www.newspress365.com