Search Results 79 products
Showing records 1 to 10.
- The Assheton Arms at Downham - Lancashire Life’s Dining Pub of the Year - is an historic Grade II listed village pub in the untouched conservation village of Downham with stunning views across the Ribble Valley.
- This 250 year-old country inn has been refurbished as an atmospheric gastro-pub with large open fires, low-beamed ceilings, oak planked floors and a signature range of food that spans Lancashire classics alongside world food dishes.
- Tucked away in the picturesque market village of Great Eccleston in the heart of the Fylde. The Farmers Arms is a bridge between old and new, town and country, locals and visitors, offering the Seafood Pub Company’s trademark excellence in food.
- The Shireburn Arms is a historic 17th Century inn of great warmth and character, at the heart of the Ribble Valley, and home to the Tolkien Trail. Located in Hurst Green, it is a stone’s throw from Stonyhurst College, and boasts far reaching views.
- At The Borough, wherever possible we purchase from local suppliers directly; all our chicken and eggs are free range and our beef is 45 day aged from local farms in the surrounding area, keeping our carbon footprint low and our local economy buzzing.
- Situated in the beautiful village of Slyne with Hest, Lancaster. The Lodge is the ideal setting to relax and unwind with fine ale, wine and superb food next to a roaring open fire and beautiful surroundings. Don’t want your visit to end? The Lodge al
- A slice of country refinement with a twist of creativity and flair awaits you in The Freemasons Country Inn where the menus combine the freshest and finest of ingredients that create a playground on the palate and a work of art on the plate.
- The Parkers Arms Inn is nestled in the tiny hamlet of Newton where Stosie, Kathy and the team look forward to welcoming you. Indulge in the very best of modern British cooking using only the finest local ingredients we can source.
- An impressive grade II listed building set in parkland, Greaves Park Bar & Dining in Lancaster has been completely refurbished to offer a high quality dining experience. Proud of its ‘field to plate’ ethos and quality wine and beers.
- The Golden Ball at Snatchems, on the bank of the River Lune, has been serving refreshment to travellers since 1650! Cool and refreshing in summer or warm and cheerful in winter, this has long been a place of peaceful sanctuary from a crazy world.
Santa Monica Pub Crawl 2011
Baker St. Pub and Grill - Now Open - Tulsa Food
A nice Sunday walk ending in a traditional English pub lunch