Twenty Five Lusk has the distinction of being located in an alley and being underground, meaning you get to go down a slightly empty-looking street and down some stairs to access this trendy bar-lounge-restaurant that put a bunch of benches in some old soot-stained smokestacks behind the downstairs bar. They’ve also got tasty cocktails and a crazy-classy menu of things like caviar, foie gras, and fried burrata (YES). Oh, and did we mention they carved doorways through what used to be four meat-smoking ovens to create an ash-walled, leather-boothed private drinking sanctuary? Because they totally did that, too.
For those days when you’ve had a little too much caviar and have been to Benu one too many times (right), Louie’s is the spot for your post-work SOMA alleyway revelry. This no-frills neighborhood pub has a solid beer list, great food, and serves both until late - fortunately, this bit of Stevenson Street is just one-block long, so you probably can’t get too lost if you find yourself here until last call.
Sign up here for our daily San Francisco email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun SF has to offer.
- For additional local gravure laser visit lasitlaser.
- Visit emmanueltransport.com.au to find out more regarding cheap removalists perth
- Learn more about Cabo luxury yacht charters caboyachtworld at http://caboyachtworld.com
- Are you looking for "Grav Labs for Sale"? Check out KING's Pipe Online Headshop The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.
- Visit www.scaffold-tower.net/ to find out more regarding mobile scaffolding